Clark University Online Bookstore and Campus Store FAQs
- Do I have to buy my books at the Onine Bookstore?
- While you don't have to purchase your books using the Online Bookstore the store stocks every book needed for Clark courses and will ensure you get the correct edition. Textbook editions change all the time, and the bookstore works closely with faculty members to ensure the right books are in stock for every course.
Please also note that many other online booksellers won't refund your purchase if you drop a class. If you drop a course during the school's add/drop period, you can return your books to the bookstore for a refund.
Also, when you log into the Online Bookstore, the site will automtically show you all the courses you have regsitered for and the books assigned to those courses, making it easy to purchas all your required books in one location.
- What purchasing options are available?
- Purchase new
- Purchase used
Please note that used book purchase and rental is subject to availability.
- Can I write in rental books?
- Writing and normal highlighting are permitted.
- What does the Campus Store sell?
- The Campus Store, located on the first floor of the Alumni and Student Engagement Cener, offers you a selection of clothing, school supplies, convenience items, stamps, and gifts/accessories to purchase.
- When is the Campus Store open?
- The store is open from 9:00-4:00 Monday through Friday. Other hours may apply during special event days such as Family Weekend, Open Houses, etc.
- Does the new Campus Store have a website I can order from?
- To order items online, please visit campusstore.clarku.edu