Apply to the Ph.D. Program
The deadline for completed applications is DECEMBER 15, 2013
Thank you for your interest in the Psychology Ph.D. program.
Individuals interested in applying to one of the three doctoral programs (Clinical, Developmental, or Social) will be asked to submit a completed online application form along with a $75 non-refundable application fee. This completed application should include:
- One official transcript from each institution attended
- Three letters of recommendation
- GRE General Test scores (Psychology subject test not required)
- Personal statement detailing the applicant’s academic and personal goals
- Essay articulating the suitability of the psychology program to the applicant’s goals (Can be combined with personal statement, above)
- A copy of one or more papers written by the applicant
Clark University’s Psychology Ph.D. program accepts graduate students who are able to pursue graduate study on a full-time basis during the day. We do not offer a terminal Master's program. All applicants must have a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) by the commencement of doctoral studies.
Clinical program applicants should review the following information
Clark University is a member of the Council of University Directors of Clinical Psychology (CUDCP). CUDCP offers guidance on evaluating and selecting a Clinical Psychology graduate program.
Clark University adheres to the Policy for Graduate School Offers and Acceptances adopted by the Council of University Directors of Clinical Psychology (CUDCP).