Beta Gamma Sigma
Beta Gamma Sigma is an international honor society of students and scholars from business programs accredited by the AACSB International. Every year, Clark GSOM celebrates the academic achievement of its top performing students with an induction ceremony and reception. Every MBA, MSA, or MSF student who has finished their degree requirements is considered. The deadline for determination of who will meet the criteria is in the Spring Semester when Module A grades are posted. At this time, a list of students is compiled who meet all of the following criteria:
- In final semester of degree program(or finished in the fall semester or previous summer)
- Are registered for all their remaining courses
- Are in good financial standing (zero account balance)
- With cumulative GPA's in the top 20% for MBA, MSF, and MSA degree programs and top 10% for the undergraduate management major.
- Not had any violation of academic integrity policies.
These students will be invited to join the Beta Gamma Sigma honors society. Students who are on this list for invitation will NOT have any incomplete grades and will have fulfilled all of the degree requirements for their program by the end of the semester.