Graduate School of Management
Questions and Answers: Admissions
- What are your application requirements?
Along with your online application, the application requirements vary slightly by program. Specific requirements for your program can be found on our Graduate Admissions page. In general, you can expect to submit the following when applying to your program:
*For part-time applicants with 3 or more years of professional work experience, submission of GMAT or GRE scores is optional.
- Application fee
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts from every institution you have attended
- Official score report for the GMAT or GRE*
- Official score report for the TOEFL or IELTS (international applicants only)
- Do I have to apply online?
We strongly encourage you to apply online. If this is not an option for you, please contact the Graduate Admissions Office.
- Is an interview required?
No, an interview is not required. However, we encourage you to attend one of our admissions events, or to schedule a personal meeting or campus visit. There are numerous convenient ways to connect with our staff.
- Will you consider my three-year bachelor's degree?
Yes, the Admissions Committee will consider applicants who hold a three-year undergraduate degree from an accredited international university.
- Can I defer my enrollment?
Yes, admitted students may defer enrollment for up to one academic year after your original application semester. A deposit will be required to secure your admission into the program. After one year, you will be required to re-apply to the program.