Graduate School of Management
- What are the housing options for graduate students at Clark?
- Our students live in on-campus housing or off-campus apartments which are located within walking distance from Clark. Housing in Worcester is plentiful and very affordable. Students are encouraged to visit the Office of Residential Life and Housing page for details on the process of applying for various housing.
- Is on-campus housing available?
- On-campus housing is available to graduate students. The Admissions and Student Services offices will make newly admitted students aware of on-campus housing availability and the application process. The Office of Residential Life and Housing has more information on options and rates.
- What kind of off-campus housing is available?
- Many students rent apartments in complexes or multi-family houses at very reasonable prices, and live within a short walking distance to Clark. GSOM Student Services can assist newly admitted students to identify appropriate accommodations. You can also view a brief listing of off-campus housing.