As a University resource dedicated to the personal and professional success of Clark students, many of our efforts are supported by extensive collaboration and coordination with other offices and programs.
This page lists the campus units and partners with whom we work closely to support student development:
- Dean of Students, through advising and Life after Clark conference
- Athletics, through a leadership and professional development pilot
- University Advancement, through LEEP Projects and engagement with alumni
- LEEP Campus Compass committee, through assessment of the LEEP learning outcomes
- Student Leadership and Programming, through Life after Clark conference and first-year experience initiatives
- Residential Life and Housing, through on-going co-programming