Welcome to Career Services!
Employers! Join us for the Reverse Career Fair and engage with Clark students as they host while you mingle. This is a FREE event for employers to learn about the diversity and experience that our students can bring to your organization. The following student groups are currently registered and excited to talk with you:
- Student Sustainability Fund
- Timmy Global Health
- Black Student Union
- Food Truth
- Asian Culture Society
- Net Impact Undergraduate Chapter
- Latin American Student Organization
- Clark Undergraduate Geography Association
- Pub Entertainment Committee
- International Students Association
- Clark University Players Society (CUPS)
- Speaker's Forum
- Equestrian Team
- NARAL Pro Choice
- Economics Society
Students! The LEEP Center invites you to attend Clark University’s first Reverse Career Fair! This is a unique opportunity to meet representatives from a diverse range of employers, who will browse and visit the different tables staffed by your group or organization. Please complete this registration form to participate. Any questions can be directed to Brian Hanna. Thank you for your interest!
- The Clark Recruiter database will now be located behind the ClarkYou portal for current undergraduates and 5th year students! Log into your ClarkYou account and locate the LEEP Center Clark Recruiter link on the left hand side of the page under “Web Services." Your Clark University credentials will automatically log you into your Clark Recruiter account! Non-5th year graduate students, Alumni & Employers should all log-in via our external Clark Recruiter link. GSOM & IDCE grad students & alumni have separate databases and should contact their individual Career Services offices for more info.
- Connect with us via Social Media!
Follow the LEEP Center on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for our most up-to-date news and events. Use #LEEPCenter to tell us what you're up to!