Clark University Immunization Policy
Clark University complies with Massachusetts law 105 CMR 220.000, which requires that all students complete the immunizations listed below before entering college. In the event of a communicable disease outbreak, students who are not adequately immunized or are without laboratory evidence of immunity may be excluded from school. This policy refers to all students with medical or religious exemptions. Immunization compliance deadline is September 30th for the fall semester and January 30th for the spring semester.
Undergraduate And Graduate Students
- Tdap Vaccine (tetanus, diptheria and pertussis)
- Two doses of MMR Vaccine* (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Doses given at least four weeks apart, at or after 12 months of age.
- Three doses of Hepatitis B vaccine* Doses given at 0,1,6 months.
- Tuberculosis risk assessment/PPD or IGRA if high risk. TB testing of high risk students only should take place no sooner than 3-6 months prior to college entrance.
- Meningococcal Vaccine (only vaccine for serogroups A, C, Y, W 135 is acceptable) MPSV4 within the past 5 yrs, MCV4 anytime in the past or signed waiver.
- Two doses of Varicella Vaccine* Doses given at least 4 weeks apart.
- Three doses of Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
- Two doses of Hepatitis A
- Pneumococcal vaccine if indicated
- Meningitis B Trumenba (3 doses) or Bexsero (2 doses)
*Laboratory proof of immunity is acceptable for MMR, Hepatitis B and Varicella requirements. Reliable history of varicella documented by a healthcare provider or birth before 1980 in the US is acceptable for the varicella requirement. Birth before 1957 in the US is acceptable for the MMR requirement.