Residential Life and Housing

resident hall common area

Medical Requests

Any student with a documented medical concern can request special housing accommodations by providing the following information to the Office of Residential Life and Housing by March 6th:

  • A supplemental housing request form should be submitted. This can be found by logging into your portal and using the "housing and dining self-service" tab in the left navigation.
  • Accompanying documentation from a professional should be submitted to the Office of Student Accesability Services.

Once approved, your placement will be entered and you will receive a confirmation email from RLH. All information will be strictly confidential. If you believe you are entitled to a Medical accommodation, you should request this before Lottery, even if you think you may get the type of room you need without submitting a request.

Please note: A granted request will guarantee that a particular accommodation will be available. The location cannot be guaranteed, unless related to the medical need. Medical singles are charged the same rate as non-medical single rooms.