This page will help you test your connection to Clark University. Below is a video of Clark's 2012 Commencement, it should start playing in a moment or two. If it doesn't please see the troubleshooting steps.
Webcasts start approximately 15 minutes before the event starts. Prior to that, the video window will be blank (probably black). Once we begin broadcasting, your video should start automatically. If not, please refresh your browser window.
Clark uses Windows Media Server to broadcast our live and on-demand events. You will need Windows Media Player. If you don't have it follow the links below to get it:
- Using Chrome, you may need to install the Windows Media Player Plugin for Chrome.
- Using Firefox, you may need to install the Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox.
- Using a Windows? Get it here...Windows Media Player
- Using a Mac? Get the Windows Media Player for Mac OSX.
Watching live events on iOS and Android based operating systems isn't supported at this time.
If your web browser isn't working, you can try launching in an external media player.
- The path to our test stream is mms://wms.ad.clarku.edu/ADMIN/ITS/MediaServices/commencement2012/05202012.wmv.
- The path to our live streams is mms://wms.ad.clarku.edu/webcast-live
If volume is too low:
- Use the volume control slide below the video to increase volume.
- If that still isn't loud enough, you may need to increase speaker volume setting for your computer.