Information Technology Services
Clark University Bulletin Board System
Instruction and Usage Guidelines
Helpful Hints for Composing Messages
- Be sure to provide all relevant information, including:
- Event title, description, date, start time, end time, location, etc.
- Admission charge, if any
- Contact person and/or contact information
- Requested start and end date for announcement
- Use of pictures and images are strongly encouraged. Those who post to CUBBS are welcome and strongly encouraged to use the pre-made templates available on the CUBBS web site for messages.
- Be brief and to the point as your message has a better chance of being read if the content of the message is quickly and efficiently displayed â€“ each slide only displays for 20 seconds at a time.
- When using photos, be sure the photos are high-resolution (1024 x 768, with 72 pixels per inch) jpegs.
- General questions about CUBBS including postings deadlines and support should be forward to the ITS Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 508-793-7745.