Study Abroad with Clark University
Studying expands Clark University's campus beyond the Worcester campus providing students with unique life-changing personal and professional development opportunities in over 50 locations around the globe. Students begin the journey by attending a Study Abroad 101 Information Session and the fall Study Abroad Fair. Explore the website to learn more about study abroad requirements, programs, and scholarship opportunities. Program-specific information is available via the drop-down below. Once a student attends a study abroad info session and narrows down their program selection, they should discuss plans in greater detail with their faculty advisor and a study abroad advisor. Please call 508-793-7363 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Upcoming Information Sessions
- September 24 - Study Abroad 101 - Jefferson 218 1:30-2:30
- October 22 - Study Abroad 101 - Jefferson 218 2:30-3:30
- November 12 -Study Abroad 101 - Jefferson 218 1:30-2:30
- December 9 - Summer Study Abroad - TBD
Important Events and Deadlines
- Gilman Scholarship Application Opens for Spring 2015 - mid-August 2014 (Pell grant recipients only)
- Gilman Scholarship Student Deadline - October 7, 2014 (earlier submission is recommended)
- Zenovia Sochor Memorial Fund - October 31, 2014 (Political Science majors only)
- Boren Scholarships for International Students - February 4, 2014
- If you are planning to study abroad in Spring of 2015, call now to make an individulal appointment to meet with a study abroad advisor before the end of the summer.
- Application deadline for spring 2015 -September 15, 2014
- Application deadline for fall 2015 and 2015-16 academic year -February 15, 2015