Clark University Study Abroad
Welcome to Clark Study Abroad!
Whether you are looking for a policy internship in London or research opportunities in South America, Clark Study Abroad will work with you to provide a credit-bearing educational opportunity beyond the Worcester campus. We offer classroom and experiential opportunities in over 50 programs around the globe. Students begin the journey by attending a Study Abroad 101 Information Session and the fall Study Abroad Fair. In addition to these events, our office provides holistic advising to students through all stages of the process: from application through re-entry. We also encourage students to speak with parents, faculty LEEP Center advisor and program ambassadors at all stages of the process!
Come by for Drop-In Hours, schedule an appointment, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Drop-in Hours: Mon-Fri 12:00-2:00pm
Important Dates and Deadlines
March 7: Benjamin Gilman Scholarship Application deadline for fall, full year and summer 2017-18. All eligible Pell grant recipients are encouraged to apply.
- Summer 2017 Approval Application Due (extended from March 1). All students applying for summer study abroad must apply for transfer credit for summer abroad programs. Submit your application in person to the Study Abroad office, 1st floor of ASEC, during drop-in periods.
- Semester in the City deadline. Students looking for an internship opportunity in Boston next semester should come to Study Abroad 101 on February 22 to meet with representatives.
Orientations, Events and Meetings
- February 22, 1:30 - 2:30 pm: Jefferson 218 - Study Abroad 101 info session with guest representatives from Semester in the City
- February 28, 1:20: Learn about a faculty-led international summer experience in Dundee, Scotland!
- March 15, 1:30 - 2:30 pm: Jefferson 218 - Study Abroad 101 with guest representatives and student ambassadors from CAPA Dublin program
- April 12, 1:30 - 2:30 pm Jefferson 218 - Study Abroad 101 Information Session with guests TBD
Feb 25: Lessons From Abroad Re-Entry Conference. Registration now open! For Returned Students.
Returning home after study abroad offers a number of opportunities to build upon and reflect on your experience, as well as challenges of re-adjusting to life in the U.S.
- The CIEE-Cape Town program has been suspended indefinitely due to ongoing student protests that have closed the local universities.