Study Abroad with Clark University
Studying abroad/away expands credit-bearing educational opportunities beyond the Worcester campus by providing students with classroom and experiential opportunities in over 50 programs around the globe. Students begin the journey by attending a Study Abroad 101 Information Session and the fall Study Abroad Fair. Program/location-specific information is available via the drop-down below. After attending the info session and reviewing the programs, students should discuss their plans with their Faculty Advisor, LEEP Center Advisor and a Study Abroad Advisor. Come by for Drop-In Hours, call 508-793-7363 to schedule an appointment, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Important Dates and Deadlines
Fall 2017 & 2017-18 Study Abroad Applications Due: February 15, 2017
If you have not met with an advisor in the Study Abroad Office, please call 508-793-7363 to schedule an office or phone appointment. Be sure to discuss your plans with your department major Faculty Advisor.
Drop-in hours are from 12-2, Monday through Friday, on the first floor of the ASEC Building. Please check-in at the front desk. We look forward to seeing you!
Orientations, Events and Meetings
- February 17, 11-12pm: Advanced Studies in England (ASE) Information Session - Lurie
- February 22, 1:30 - 2:30 pm: Jefferson 218 - Study Abroad 101 info session with guest representatives from Semester in the City
- March 15, 1:30 - 2:30 pm: Jefferson 218 - Study Abroad 101 with guest representatives and student ambassadors from CAPA Dublin program
- April 12, 1:30 - 2:30 pm Jefferson 218 - Study Abroad 101 Information Sessionn
All students are required to attend a Study Abroad 101 info session before studying abroad.
New Clark-affiliated program for Fall 2017: Advanced Studies in England, Bath. Come meet representatives from ASE and learn about the program offerings at the ASE info session, February 17th from 11-12 in Lurie
The SFS program in Turks & Caicos has been re-instated and students are still welcome to apply.
The CIEE-Cape Town program has been suspended indefinitely due to ongoing student protests that have closed the local universities.
Benjamin Gilman Scholarship Application open for 2017-18. All Pell grant recipients are encouraged to apply!
Student Travel Resources
- US State Department Travel
- Center for Disease Control
- LGBT Student Guide for Education Abroad
- Funding and Scholarship Information
- Boston Passport Agency