Don't forget that for ALL programs, you will have to fill out two different applications:
1. Clark-specific approval applicaton (Spring, 2018 application will be available soon!)
2. Program-specific application for admissions (found on specific program page websites)
Many of your documents can be used for both and both should be submitted by the Clark deadlines.
Summer 2017 Study Abroad Application
Application due: March 15
Clark does not currently offer Clark-affiliated study abroad programs in the summer. However, students wishing to study abroad in the summer may apply for approval of transfer credit. Before applying for summer study abroad, please read Clark's Policy on Summer Study Abroad. Note that Clark financial aid is not applied during summer study abroad.
- Application Form
- Transfer Credit Approval Form
- Signed policy on Summer Abroad
- Unofficial Transcript
- Copy of the photo page of your passport
2x2 photo (does not need to be official)
Notification of approval to study abroad
- Notification of Clark's approval to study abroad can be expected within three within three weeks after submissing a complete application. Notification will be sent via email to your Clark email address.
Notification of admission to your program abroad
- Host universities or program providers notify students on their official admission to the program, usually via email. Once accepted by your host program, you will receive several emails providing additional information and requesting completion of forms. Submit requested information and forms as soon as possible. Do not wait for deadlines as this can be a problem in the event there are unforeseen delays. After you are admitted to the program abroad, the program becomes your main contact for questions and concerns. The Clark Study Abroad staff is available for support if you need additional assistance.
Keep in Mind...
- Summer approval materials due by March 15
- Program specific requirements should be submitted directly to program.
- Clark recommends keeping a copy of all approval and application forms and documents.