Returning home after study abroad offers a number of opportunities to build upon and reflect on your experience, as well as challenges of re-adjusting to life in the U.S. The Study Abroad Office hosts events and programs listed below throughout the academic year.
Opportunities for Engagement
Feb 6: Clark Re-entry Social for students from Fall, 2016. Come enjoy tacos from Don Hacienda and reminisce with others who are re-entering Clark this semester.
Feb 25: Lessons From Abroad Re-Entry Conference. Registration now open!
Conference highlights include:
- Meeting other recent study abroad returnees from all over New England
- Hearing from dynamic and motivating keynote speakers
- Learning how to talk about your newly acquired global skills in a job interview
- Discovering how you can work or study abroad after graduation
- Networking with professionals working in internationally-focused jobs
- Staying connected to and sharing stories about your study abroad experience
- This is a great opportunity to network with other students and professionals. We ask that you dress business casual and bring several copies of your resume.
Want to share your experience with others? Submit a program evaluation and share it with us. Your comments provide an important resource for prospective study abroad students as they search for a program. All returned students received an email from Abroad101 inviting you to register and submit your comments about your experiences abroad. Returned Clark study abroad students are required to register and to complete this evaluation to the best of your ability. If you have not already registered, to do so please go to www.abroad101.com and click on "Students." We truly value your participation.
Study Abroad Ambassadors
Study Abroad Student Ambassadors are returned Clark students who serve as peer leaders/advisors for all returned students. They help lead events, workshops and informal gatherings, as well as help connect returned students together. Your program may also offer an ambassador program.
Study Abroad is always willing to work with students who wish to get involved, including tabling, flyering, speaking at info sessions or simply submitting your contact information to be given to prospective students.
Share with us!