The Presidents of Clark University and Clark College*
- G. Stanley Hall, 1888-1920 (University)
- Carroll D. Wright, 1902-1909 (College)
- Edmund C. Sanford, 1909-1920 (College)
- Wallace W. Atwood, 1920-1946
- Howard B. Jefferson, 1946-1967
- Frederick H. Jackson, 1967-1970
- Glenn W. Ferguson, 1970-1973
- Mortimer H. Appley, 1974-1984
- Richard P. Traina, 1984-2000
- John E. Bassett, 2000-2010
- David P. Angel, 2010-present
Note: For the period 1973-74, Provost Alan E. Guskin served as Acting President.
*Clark University and Clark College merged in 1920.