Academic Commons at Goddard Library
Welcome Clark students and faculty! The Goddard Library and librarians are here to help you find the resources you need for your studies and research here at the University.
News and Announcements
- Pultizer Prize-winning author Megan Marshall speaks at Clark about her new book on Elizabeth Bishop, native Worcester poet. Wednesday April 12 in Tilton Hall, ticketed reception at 7, free public program at 7:30. Call 508-793-7573 for more information.
- Please take a look at the library's two new statistical resources: Statista: A tool for researching quantitative data, statistics and related information; and Social Explorer which allows you to create custom tables and maps from the first Census to the latest Census, along with data from the American Community Survey and more.
- Working collaboratively, the Undergraduate Student Government and the Library are providing the Clark community with complimentary access to the NYTimes.com and NYT mobile apps. Individual registration is required annually. For instructions on registering for your account please use this LibGuide.
- The Libraries now have a new search app Discovery@ClarkLibraries that allows you to search across all our databases at one time. It's a great place to start you library research!
- Meet the Goddard Library Public Services staff !
- Please don't leave your laptop or personal belongings unattended while you are studying in the library.