Academic Commons at Goddard Library
Welcome Clark students and faculty! The Goddard Library and librarians are here to help you find the resources you need for your studies and research here at the University.
News and Announcements
- Please take a look at the library's two new statistical resources: Statista: A tool for researching quantitative data, statistics and related information; and Social Explorer which allows you to create custom tables and maps from the first Census to the latest Census, along with data from the American Community Survey and more.
- Clark University Used Book Sale, February 16 & 17, 2017. The Friends of Goddard Library, Clark University, Worcester, MA will hold a special book sale from 8 am to 6 pm on Thursday, February 16 and 8am to 3:30pm Friday 17 on the ground floor of the Goddard Library. Each of our 9,000 books will be priced at one dollar for hardcovers and fifty cents for paperbacks.
- Working collaboratively, the Undergraduate Student Government and the Library are providing the Clark community with complimentary access to the NYTimes.com and NYT mobile apps. Individual registration is required annually. For instructions on registering for your account please use this LibGuide.
- The Libraries now have a new search app Discovery@ClarkLibraries that allows you to search across all our databases at one time. It's a great place to start you library research!
- Meet the Goddard Library Public Services staff !
- Please don't leave your laptop or personal belongings unattended while you are studying in the library.