Health, Science, and Society Concentration

Contact Us

Students wishing to learn more about the program or find a concentration adviser should contact a program faculty member who is in a department that is similar to the student's major or main interests. If your major adviser is part of the HSS program, then it is easiest for that person to also be your concentration adviser.

After reviewing the information on these web pages, students who have declared the HHS concentration should address remaining questions to their concentration advisers.

Further questions or other inquiries should be addressed to the concentration's codirectors: